- Single Line Scan
- USB, RS232, RS485, KBW
- Reads standard 1D and GS1 Databar symbololgies
- Excellent Poor Quality Code Reading
- Long Battery Life and Tool-Free Battery Removal
- Automatic Interface Configuration
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technolog
The Voyager 1202g wireless barcode scanners give you able-bodied performance and flexibility for a wide variety of hands-free and handheld scanning applications. Voyager scanners deliver aggressive scan performance on virtually all linear barcodes.
- Decode poorly printed, smudged, faded and other difficult-to-read barcodes with ease.
- Scan high-density barcodes, too, with resolution down to 3.5 mil. In most cases, that eliminates the need to purchase specialty scanners.
And take advantage of the Voyager scanner’s class-leading, hands-free presentation scanning. It maximizes throughput with updated object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration.
Honeywell designed these Voyager scanners to decrease your downtime and service costs too.
- Single shock-mounted PCB delivers greater impact resistance.
- Recessed button is protected by an integrated rubber co-mold that minimizes the impact of accidental drops.
- Designed with a protected, scratch-resistant glass window and an IP42-rating.
The Voyager 1202g wireless model incorporates a Bluetooth® Class 2 radio. You’ll have unrestricted movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from the base, and up to 30 m (100 ft) with a clear line-of-sight between scanner and base.
And if you ever misplace a scanner, the Voyager’s paging system uses visual and auditory signals to help you find the missing device quickly.