- Single Line Scan
- USB, RS232, RS485, KBW
- Reads standard 1D and GS1 Databar symbololgies
The intuitive Voyager 1200g provides fast and reliable scanning of linear bar codes across its full working range, minimizing the need for user training. Whether poorly printed, smudged or faded, the Voyager 1200g decodes difficult-to-read bar codes with ease. The Voyager 1200g also excels at scanning high density bar codes with resolution down to 3.5 mil, eliminating the need to purchase specialty scanners.
Designed to decrease downtime and service costs, the Voyager 1200g includes a single shock-mounted PCB that delivers greater impact resistance. A recessed button protected by an integrated rubber comold minimizes the impact of accidental drops. Added durability is provided in the form of a protected, scratch-resistant glass window and an IP42-rating.
The Voyager 1200g, the next installment in the world-renowned Voyager series, provides outstanding scan performance and reliability for end users seeking an exceptional linear scanning solution.
• Outstanding Scan Performance on Poor Quality and Damaged Bar Codes: Maintains productivity by providing a worry-free linear scanning solution that minimizes the need for manual data entry
• Class-Leading Presentation Scanning: Increases throughput by providing object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration • Multi-Interface: Minimizes costs by delivering support for USB, keyboard wedge, and RS232 interfaces in a single scanner
• Superior Out-of-Box Experience: Simplifies set up with tool-free stand assembly; automatic in-stand detection and configuration; and automatic interface detection and configuration
• Contemporary, Ergonomic Design: Ensures operator comfort and productivity by incorporating an integrated finger groove in a sleek, lightweight industrial design that fits well in most hands
• CodeGate® Technology: Enables users to ensure that the desired bar code is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications