- Scan virtually all 1D and 2D barcodes
- Up to 2,250 scans per full charge
- 12 Hour operating time
- 3 Hour Charge time
The 1602g is ideal for tablet-based fixed point-of sale, mobile point-of-sale, inventory management, backroom/stockroom, in-store customer engagement and even non-retail scanning applications such as salesforce automation.
Despite its small size, this pocket scanner incorporates the same high performance scan engine found in our full-size handheld scanners. The Voyager 1602g is capable of scanning virtually
all 1D and 2D bar codes—even poor quality, damaged, or low contrast codes. It is even possible to read bar codes right off Customers’ mobile phone screens, preparing organizations for
the fast-growing trend of mobile coupons, digital loyalty programs and other revenue-generating mobile marketing initiatives.
Affordable, yet high-performing. Designed to be easy and fun to use. A perfect tablet scanning companion. That’s the Voyager 1602g wireless area-imaging pocket scanner.
- Quickly pair the scanner with your Apple® iOS, Android® or Windows® Mobile® device, or a standard PC or laptop equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Scan virtually all 1D and 2D barcodes – even poor quality, damaged, or low contrast codes – with the same high-performance area-imaging engine found in our full-size handheld scanners.
- Scan barcodes right off your customers’ mobile phone screens for revenue-generating mobile marketing initiatives.
The 1602g scanner has the looks to complement the clean design of consumerized devices while comfortably moving with your mobile workers. Its contoured design fits perfectly in the palm. Soft touch plastics, an over-sized trigger button with tactile feedback, and a white LED aimer make scanning easy – even fun!
The Voyager 1602 pocket scanner is ideal for a variety of tablet-based applications, including:
- Fixed point-of-sale
- Mobile point-of-sale
- Inventory management
- In-store customer engagement
- Non-retail scanning applications such as salesforce automation