- Printing speed up to 5 ips (127 mm/sec)
- Fully compatible with market-leading programming languages
- Supporting stand-alone configuration mode by visual LED
- Smart switch programming languages without setting the mode
- Easy paper loading with adjustable paper guide and holder
The XD3-40d standard model offers quick data processing and print speeds up to 5 ips (127mm/sec) at 203 dpi to produce high quality text, graphics and barcodes to labelling media.
Supporting a stand-alone configuration with a visual LED and a media roll diameter up to 127mm. The XD3-40d offering easy paper loading with adjustable paper guide and plus holder, alongside an optional peeler, plus an external paper supply. For added simplicity, the label printer also offers simple toolless maintenance of the roller and print head.
Available with USB interface as standard and optional USB V2.0 + Serial + Ethernet. The XD3-40d is compatible with market-leading programming languages including SLCS, BPL-Z™ and BPL-E™, while supporting Smart Switch Programming Languages to allow for seamless integration into legacy and current installations. The XD3 series is also accompanied with comprehensive SDKs for Windows and Linux, alongside compatibility with label design software including BIXOLON’s Label Artist-II™ and BarTender®. While backed by a 2 year warranty as standard.