- Slim line, high quality 2” thermal transfer label printer with optional Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capabilities
- Mobile device compatible with built-in Bluetooth with MFi iAP2 certification
- 203 or 300dpi high quality printing for text, graphics and 1D/2D barcodes
- Fast data processing and printing speed up to 152mm/sec (6ips)
- Autocutter and Peeler options
- Dual interface as standard: Serial & USB (optional Ethernet, USB & WLAN dongle or USB WLAN & Bluetooth)
- 2 year warranty
The SLP-TX220 is the world’s first 2” thermal transfer desktop printer with built-in Bluetooth with MFi iAP2 certification. Teamed with a smart Bluetooth Auto Switch allowing easy switching from iOS settings to standard Bluetooth mode.
Printing at speeds up to 6ips (152mm/second) and high resolution 203dpi print quality. The SLP-TX220 provides fast data processing speeds for various types of labels. Designed with Autocutter and Peeler options, the SLP-TX220 features a space saving 74mm ribbon and easy paper loading, alongside an adjustable paper guide.
Featuring a Dual interface, with USB & Serial as standard and optional USB, Ethernet and WLAN* or USB, WLAN & Bluetooth** options. The SLP-TX220 is fully compatible with market-leading programming languages such as SLCS, BPL-Z™ and BPL-E™.
BIXOLON Label Artist™ completes the package, this free-of-charge label customisation software, supporting database connection as well as text, drawing lines and boxes, alongside a range of graphics and 1D/2D barcode printing.
*WLAN: 802.11b/g/n USB dongle type (not included in the package)
** Bluetooth: Built-in type, MFi iAP2 certified (Consensus required)